Thursday, March 09, 2006

What is there in the name?
Really people i always wonder what is there in the name? It is a desired output of the inputs put by our parents..... I personally like names that dont have a heavy meaning as such, like some name of god or some name that implies or should reflect on you. It should be something simple meaningless, something that would get a meaning just because its your name...........That day someone sent me a email in which we can "analyse" ourself with help of some description given. The analysis was based on the starting letter of everyones name. When i first saw it I was like come on how is it possible? If your name starts with 'A' you are like this .... if your name starts with 'R' you r like this...... Does anyone's nature tends to change depending upon their name? But my queiries were answered when i read about myself and it was actually somewhat near what I am really like.... But the question that came to my mind next was how come our folks select our names starting with a peculiar letter and we actually turn out to be like the description given? it s a mystery for me and i need to solve it.Anyways in my case i love my name but still down somewhere i "wished" my name was something else (specific). My name has undergone quite a few changes. My mom usually calls me Rohnya and i immediately understand that she needs some help from me. During my school days i had a peculiar name given to me by my rickshawalla which i dont wish to disclose with all of you. Some call me Rotya, RD some even call me Ronny..... Its only in my family that I am called by name Rohan.All this came to my mind when my sister asked me to suggest a few names for her daughter/son. Need to get back to that job now.Adieu.

No comments: