Sunday, September 02, 2007

A long pending wish got finally fulfilled. No I did not meet any film star or sports person, neither did I buy a Ferrari nor went on a cruise. I saw a Car assembly line, a marvel created out of scratch. I always dreamt of being in a place where u look in any directions and u see nothing but cars, the same thing materialised when I visited Mahindra & Mahindra. It was like a ocean of SUV's and gleaming sedans one can say jannat for car enthusiasts. There were old, new, broken down, prototypes , all kinds of vehicles present there. The assembly line was of 'Logan', a sedan belonging to the Renault stable. I could see the effect of globalisation from the modernised assembly line as against the old style Bolero/ Scorpio line present in the same plant. The only thing I regret is not getting my hands on the car and try it out on the test track........... May Be the next time!!!!!!!!!

No comments: