Monday, January 30, 2006

Expect the unexpected...
This is one of my favourite theory that i try to follow. Trust me guys it really works.
One of my school friends who is now settled in USA asked me, how is pune holding on? The traffic, the chaos? Use the theory on the pune roads, the unexpected always happens with me thanks to the cyclists, the rickshaw wallas and not to forget the "ladies" on their flying machines. (No offence as 10% of the ladies r real good drivers).
I never expected me to be reading "Harry Potter" after having interest in reading the courtroom action by John Grisham or action oriented novels by Fredrick Forsyth or Robert Ludlum. It happened only because of insistence of someone, that i ended up reading it. Surprisingly i liked it... I had never anticipated it to be good. So expect the unexpected with ourself too, u never know how we will act in situations. I am sure everyone must have gone thru some kind of experience when we keep on wondering "why did i do it?"......
It can also be seen in the latest movie "Rang De Basanti". Who could have expected DJ and his gang to react the way they reacted.I say the reaction was because of their hangover of the whole Bhagat Singh subject they were exposed to..... They acted that way because they got carried away by emotions. Brains were put to rest and decisions were made from the heart only. This is unexpected of, in this (as our professors) "the big bad world".To excel in this world expect the unexpected.
Like i always joke about unpredictability (which is a distant cousin of unexpectedness), first number is of a floppy and the second number is of a girl. Never blindly expect desirable output from the above two hehehe.
Adieu.

1 comment:

Vaidehi said...

U wld not want me to comment on this.....