Friday, January 06, 2006

Finally Got Thru....
Hello everyone i am back after a bit of long hiatus, could not help it as i had so many things in mind and the execution was taking a lot of time. The whole purpose of pursuing a professional course is to get a job. For me this whole purpose was fulfilled just 2 days back. It was not a cake walk for me.... 1 apptitude test and 4 interviews were in my way to reach or attain the ultimate goal. But now i am satisfied that I did not break in the middle and could carry on.This was possible because of the support of my parents and friends. The best part is that the last 2 interviews were on the same day as my favourite girls b'day and it did played an important part in my success.(It was Anushka's b'day offcourse and for those who dont know she is my neice....) Just getting the job is not enough it is upto me to make a career out of it and trust me people i think it is not going to be easy.... The company "Bharat Forge" I am going to work for is a typical manufacturing company, and i have to deal with a complete new set of people/professionals.It is easy to complete any assignment in colleges as u get help from ur colleagues but i dont anticipate this kind of help from the colleagues in an organisation. Anyways getting placed is satisfying for the time being. The pressure is released and I feel so relaxed that I am not able to express in words... I can now concentrate more on other aspects of my life. I am going to enjoy my last few months of college life.... I even changed the "Profile" on my cellphone from "Unemployed" to "Employed"...Adieu.

No comments: